Mother's Day Top 10 - 2017
In honor of Mother's Day, here are the top 10 things - that I remember because, you know, sleep deprivation - that I've said as a mom this year (mostly to my firstborn 😜) that I never thought I'd have to say:
1. Your little sister is not a horse. Get off.
2. I can't take the sauce off of your spaghetti.
3. You have to wear clothes to church.
4. Did you just dip your oranges in guacamole?
Also- Did you just dip your grapes in ranch dressing?
(Also- insert any disgusting combination of food + condiments you can imagine here, and I've probably said it.)
5. Don't lick people.
No, people aren't "tasty like a baby."
6. How are we going to get that bean out of her nose?
7. Did you put your panties back on?
Putting them on your head doesn't count.
8. Don't feed your sister your boogers.
9. You can't pick people up by their heads.
10. Who pooped in our bed? And when!?
Oh no, it's been quiet for too long...
I wouldn't trade this craziness for anything in the world. Happy Mother's Day!