Mother's Day Top 10 - 2015
In honor of my first official Mother's Day, here are 10 things I've learned in the last 8 months- thanks to Eliza Mae:
10. Labor is simultaneously the most difficult and most amazing thing I've ever experienced.
9. Projectile poop is a thing.
8. Poop becomes a routine topic of conversation in your house.
7. Your hand and your mouth must somehow be connected because it's impossible to spoon feed a baby without opening your own mouth for each bite.
6. You can contort your body in unbelievable ways in order to get/keep a baby asleep.
5. You can also survive on much less sleep than you ever thought possible.
4. You literally might cry over spilled milk.
3. Your husband looks infinitely hotter with a baby in his arms...especially if it's 3 am.
2. Every stage of development really can be your favorite stage.
1. Love before first sight exists.